- Traveling Juror Exhibition sponsored by Southern Graphic Council, 1994/95
- First showing at Texas Christian University, March 1994.
- 1994 at University of North Texas Health Science Center, Forth Worth, Texas.
- One Person Show at the University of Southern Colorado, Pueblo Colorado, January 1994.
- Three Person Show at Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities, Denver, 1994
- Colorado, May 1994. National Invitational Exhibition (MACP) Mid America Print Council. Forty artists from 13 states were chosen for an exhibition of prints.
- Colorado Professor’s Print Exhibition CSK Gallery, Denver, Colorado.
- One Person Exhibition Lehrman Art Center, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Group Exhibition Merwin And Weslyn Gallery, Bloomington, Illinois.
- One person exhibition Clayton Staples Gallery, Wichita State University.
- Two person Exhibition “Space/Form/Vision from the earth”. Group Exhibition CSK Gallery, Denver, Colorado.
- Group Exhibition University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Group Exhibition Arts & Science Center, Statesville, North Carolina.
- Group Exhibition Belmount University, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Group Exhibition Unique Impression, Frogman
- Press and Gallery, South Dakota.
- Group Exhibition Shiffting Grounds, Boston Museum School, Boston, Mass.
- Group Exhibition Remote Sensing Art Attic, Morgantown, West Virgina.
- Group Exhibition New York State University, Bufflow New York.
- Group Exhibition Print Types Art Institute for the Permain Basin, Odessa Texas.
- Group Exhibition American Print Survey University of Texas-Dallas, Richardson, Texas.
- Group Exhibition Faculty Exhibition UMC Gallery, University of Colorado.
- Group Exhibition CD-ROM Presentation, A Student Perspective on Contemporary Printmaking Southern Graphic Annual Conference, Anthems, Ohio.
- One person show, Fine Arts Museum Kurgan Russia
- “HomeStatic” Group Exhibition University Of Miami, Miami Fl.
- “Pacific States Biennial National Print Exhibition” University of Hawal’l Hilo Hawal’l
- One Person Exhibition Wittenberg University(Ohio)
- MAPC. Members Exhibition, Ronald Barr Gallery Indiana University S.E.
- National Print and Drawing Juror Exhibition CORE gallery, Denver Colorado
- Group Exhibition Khabarovsk, Russia
- Southern Graphic Council
- Print Consortium, Kansas City, Missouri
- Mid America Print Council
1971 Visiting Artist Photo Print Seminar Pacific Northwest Graphic Workshop, Cheshire, Oregon
Guest Artist:Photo Printmaking Seminar Cranbrook Academy of the Arts, Cranbrook, Michigan
1973 Guest Artist: Litho & Photo Processes Summer Session Pacific Northwest Graphic Workshop Cheshire, Oregon
Visiting Artist:Viscosity Printing Processes Intaglio,University of Denver, Denver, Colorado
1974, Director :National Print & Drawing Competition, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
Visiting Artist :Color Viscosity Printing Symposium, University of Montana, Bozemanm Montana
1975 Visiting Artiist: Photo Techniques Edwardsville, Illinois
Visiting Artist: Exhibition & Demonstration on LithographyDenver Art MuseumDenver, Colorado (1 day)
Guest Artist: Viscosity and Photo Techniques University of Southern Illinois Carbondale, Illinois (one week)
1978 Guest Artist: Printmaking Visual Arts Center Anchorage, Alaska (3 weeks)
Guest Artist :Wichita State UniversityWichita, Kansas (3 day)
Guest Artist: Gallery as Studio, Visual Arts Center California State University Fullerton, California (2 weeks)
1979, Visiting Artist: Lithography and Metal Plate Fort Hays State University Hays, Kansas (1 day)
Guest Artist: Anderson Ranch Arts FoundationAspen, Colorado (3 weeks)
1980, Director: National Printmaking Workshop University of Colorado
1981, Director: National Printmaking WorkshopUniversity of Colorado Boulder, Colorado (5 weeks–4 Visiting Artists)
Visiting Artist:Emily Carr School of ArtVancouver, Canada (1 week)
Visiting Artist: University of Alaska Juneau, Alaska (2 weeks)
Guest Artist: Cranbrook Academy of the Arts Bloomfield, Michigan (1 week)
1983, Visiting Artist:Weber State College, Ogden, Utah (1 week)
1984, Visiting Artist: University of UtahSalt Lake City, Utah (3 days)
1987,Visiting Artist: Kansas City Art Institute, Kansas City, Missouri
1990, Visiting Artist: California State University, Northridge, California
Visiting Artist: California State University,Long Beach, California
Visiting Artist: California State University,Fullerton, California
1991, Visiting Artist:Texas State University,Denton, Texas
Visiting Artist: University of Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1992, Visiting Artist: University of South Dakota.Vermillion
1993, Visiting Artist:Black Hills Print Symposium
1994, Visiting Artist: University of Southern Colorado,Pueblo, Colorado
Visiting Artist: University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon
Visiting Artist: Arvada Center of the Arts and Humanities,Denver, Colorado (May 1994)
Visiting Artist: “Alternative Prints” symposium, University of South Dakota Vermillion, South Dakota
1995, Visiting Artist: Fine Arts Department, Wichita State University
Visiting Artist:University of South Dakota, Vermillion,South Dakota
Visiting Artist: CSK Gallery, Denver Co (two days)
Visiting Artist: Colorado Mountain College, Vail Colorado
1996, Visiting Artist:University of Wisconsin, Madison Wisconsin
Visiting Artist: Mid America Print Council Conference Indiana University Southwest, Indiana
2000, Visiting Artist:University of South Dakota, Vermillion,South Dakota. (One week)
2004, Visiting Artist:CAEA conference Vail Invited to do Demo in Polymer plate printmaking & show my work to members